1. Description. The 2021 Slippers Giveaway (the “Contest”) begins at 12:01am ET on January 21, 2021 and ends at 11:59 pm ET on February 21, 2021 (the “Contest Period”). Twenty one (21) Grand Prize winners will be selected in a random drawing to receive a free pair of slippers (D83011 or D93926). By participating in the Contest, participants unconditionally accept and agree to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Harley-Davidson® Footwear, a division of Wolverine World Wide, Inc., 9341 Courtland Drive NE, Rockford, Michigan 49351 (the “Sponsor”), which shall be final and binding in all respects. Receipt of a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
2. Eligibility. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Must be 13 years or older at the time of entry and a legal resident of the fifty (50) United States (including the District of Columbia). Employees, officers, and directors of Sponsor, their respective parents, subsidiaries, and agents, as well as the immediate family (defined as parents, spouses, children, siblings, and grandparents) and household members of each such employee, officer, and director are not eligible. Void where prohibited by law. All federal, state and local laws, rules and regulations apply.
3. How to Enter. To enter, navigate to promotabix.com/harley-davidson-giveaway during the Contest Period, and complete a Contest Entry Form in its entirety, including your full name and valid e-mail address. LIMIT ONE (1) ENTRY PER PERSON THROUGH SPONSOR’S WEB PAGE. Any attempt to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void all of an entrant’s entries and that entrant will be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification.
Entries become the exclusive property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. By entering the Contest, you grant Sponsor a perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free, irrevocable, non-exclusive license to reproduce, distribute, display, exhibit, transmit, broadcast, televise, digitize, and otherwise use your entry in any manner, form, or format now or hereinafter created, including on the internet, and for any purpose, including, but not limited to, advertising or promotion of Sponsor and its goods or services. You further agree that Sponsor may use your name, likeness, and written entry all without further consent from or payment to you.
4. Winner Selection.Prize Winner: On or about February 21, 2021, Sponsor will conduct a random drawing to select twenty one (21) winners from among all Qualified Entries received during the Contest Period. Prize winner will be notified by e-mail, and may be required to complete and return an eligibility affidavit and liability/publicity release. If a potential winner cannot be contacted within three (3) days after Sponsor’s first attempt, does not meet the eligibility criteria, does not fully comply with these Official Rules, or fails to sign and return the affidavit and/or release, then the potential winner forfeits the prize and an alternate winner will be selected.
If a prize winner is considered a minor in his or her jurisdiction of residence, the prize will be awarded in the name of, or to, the winner’s parent or legal guardian, who must accept the prize, execute any required documents, and agree to all obligations and undertakings of the winner, both on behalf of himself/herself and winner, or the prize may be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner. Under no circumstances will a prize be awarded as the result of an entry by an individual under 13 years of age.
5. Prizes. One (1) Grand Prize: Consisting of (1) pair of slippers (D83011 or D93926). Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of the Grand Prize is $30.00. Prizes are non-transferable, and may not be substituted for cash. Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may substitute a prize (or prize component) of equal or greater value due to unavailability of prize (or prize component) for any reason. Cash card may have additional terms and conditions. Any costs or expenses incurred by winners in claiming or using their prizes not specifically described are the sole responsibility of the winner.
6. General Conditions. All taxes and other expenses are the sole responsibility of the winner. Gift certificates are valid only at Sponsor’s Website, and are subject to expiration and other terms and condition. Sponsor is not responsible or liable for, and entrants completely release and hold Sponsor harmless against: (a) illegible, incomplete, damaged, misdirected, stolen, late, or lost Qualified Entries; (b) network, internet, or computer malfunctions or damage related to or resulting from participating in the Contest; (c) any condition caused by events beyond the control of Sponsor which may cause the Contest to be disrupted or corrupted; or (d) any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by the prize or resulting from acceptance or use of the prize, or from participation in the Contest. Any entrant attempting to defraud or in any way tamper with this Contest, including but not limited to using automated processes for entry, will be ineligible. If for any reason the Contest is not capable of running as originally planned, including but not limited to technical corruption or non-authorized human intervention, Sponsor in its sole discretion reserve the right to modify or cancel the Contest. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO PROSECUTE ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
7. Release. By receipt of any prize, winner (or, if a minor in his/her place of residence, the winner’s parent or legal guardian on his or her behalf) agrees that Sponsor, their respective parents, subsidiaries and affiliated companies, and the agents, employees, directors and officers of these companies, are not liable whatsoever for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any prize or from winner’s participation in the Contest.
8. Sponsor/Administrator. The Sponsor and Administrator of this Contest is Harley-Davidson® Footwear, a brand of Wolverine World Wide, Inc., 9341 Courtland Drive NE, Rockford, Michigan 49351 (“Sponsor”).
9. Winners List. Name of prize winner may be requested by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope by February 21, 2021 to Sponsor to the attention of “2020 Harley-Davidson® Footwear Slippers Giveaway."